Adatvédelmi tájékoztatónkat itt találod. A minőségi szolgáltatás érdekében sütiket használunk.
ELFOGADOM
Irán
Irán
síterep infó oldal
ÜZENETEK (1)Időben csökkenő Időben csökkenő
Stani
5443 élménybeszámolót írt
Admin
Ez egy kiemelt üzenet ebből a topikból: Irán
2007.10.05. 12:35
Becopizom az üzenetét:
"
Re: Skiing in Dizin
Ist change money in baggage collection place at the airport to Iranian Rial; its about 1$US to for 9 to 10,000 Rial. (An informal unit of currency is the Toman, 1 Toman = 10 Rial.)
Then once through the customs and out the building, cross the road to the taxi kiosk; it has a yellow sign I think. AVOID the taxi taxi touts!! They wil offer a price of about 100,000 rial - US$100!! At the proper taxi offer 40,000 rial for a 4 seat taxi (Good in Feb, 2007). If you are 3 or more people, they may ask for more. Local petrol prices went up from about 8 cents a litre to about 80 cents a litre I think, in mid 2007 so it may be a bit more now. Since most international flights arrive pre dawn, it akes about 2 hours to go to Dzin. The taxi driver will probabaly take the Chalus road which is about 120km. Once in the mountain, stop for breakfast - flat bread, honey, boiled egg and tea.

The hotel in Dzin is at the bottom of the ski slope, abpout 50 m from the lift. Price in 2006 was US$45 per double room, US$54 in 2007. It gets very busy for the Iraninan week end - Wednesday and Thursday nights. (Unfortuately, I've lost their phone no. Last time I went without a booking and was lucky - room with a view of the slopes and the sun on my balcony. The chalets I think are about US$100 and I understand they can sleep 5 or 6. If they are full, you can try the Gajareh Hotel (tel +98 262 254 2232). They are a bit more expensive. (Prices are half thid for Iranians.) If you want to be sure of things, use a local tour company. First time we went we used the Iran Doostan Company. They and a couple of others have have a website.

Most long distance flights leave at dawn, so on the way back ypou may want to stay in Tehran. The big ones are all pre revolution. We use the Tehran Grand Hotel just off the Valli Asr in the centre of town (main north-south street). Its about 20 mins from the airport. If you have time spend a couple of nights and check out the Grand Bazaar and Golestan Palace. Try the metro, eat a kebab, seek out faded revolutionary wall art. Try skiing at Tochal and tell about it.

Shemshak is about 20 mins taxi ride from the top station at Dzin. It has a small hotel -US$27 in 2006. If you stay there, you can also ski at Darbansar about 10mins away by taxi."
h i r d e t é s
facebook twitter youtube instagram linkedin pinterest google cégem rss tiktok

Megjelenési ajánlatunk:
sielok.hu © Copyright 2000-2024 - Síelők Bt.